Exams are a faint memory and the long hot Summer seems to be coming to a close, so it’s back to school and study. Whether it’s A Levels or a degree course, improving memory skills can give you a boost to guide you to the top of your potential.
With my online course – Study/ Revision Skills & Memory Skills….That WORK, I can help you set yourself up for the best results- ever.
Can Memory Really Be Improved?
Research has shown that there are natural ways to help improve memory, including diet, exercise and self preservation. By that I mean eating less sugar and more fish oils, practising meditation and regular exercise:
For example, a study of 144 people aged 19 to 93 showed that a single bout of 15 minutes of moderate exercise on a stationary bike led to improved cognitive performance, including memory, across all ages
Do Brain Teaser Games Help?
The folk at Mental Floss proactively encourage mental mind games for memory gain (phew that’s a bit of a mouthful). It would seem however, that multi tasking the brain helps when it comes to memory, so choose games that force your brain to focus on more than one area- ie a rebus puzzle, which contains letters, numbers and pictures.
Interestingly, they advise limiting the amount of time spent doing Crosswords, as the brain is such a competent tool it has the ability to become ‘too good’ at them.
What Equipment Do I Need?
For my course you need:
- You need the right attitude to “WANT” to have fun, step up, and use what this course gives you.
- Coloured pens or felt tips, paper and a smile.
- Commitment to make time to learn and apply what is learnt.
- Access to the internet for research purposes.
- Willingness to ask for help if needed.
- A “reason” to achieve BIG in your exams that makes you want to take MASSIVE action
- A strong desire to complete the course to understand how it all works together to help you SUCCEED
Like everything that comes with a challenge, you need to keep your ‘WHY’ at the forefront of your mind and when things get tough (as they undoubtedly will) the reasons for your wanting to do your utmost best will carry you through.
Who Is This Course For?
Learning is a necessity in many walks of life, not just School or University. At any point in our careers we may be called upon to learn new processes, technology and systems. By improving our memory skills we will not only find learning easier, but may find we expand our boundaries tackling even further advancement. Luckily there are no restrictions to when we must cease learning, so if you fall into the following categories:
- Students aged 14 + who struggle to get motivated to learn or revise
- Those studying for exams (be it education or career)
- Students who want to try something… different…
- Those who are ready to make their learning FUN !
- Those who know what to learn, but do not know “how” to learn.